Thursday, October 30, 2008

Not mature, posting it anyway

Okay this has been chewing on me and I'm just going to write it down and let it go.
A friend of mine moved a far distance away to a place where she is doing okay, but not having a whole lot of fun. Plus she says the food sucks. So, for her birthday, I sent her a Portillos package which had in it the fixings for like 10 chicago style dogs. I was SO excited for her to get it, and when she did, she about shit her pants. Said it was the greatest gift ever. I was so happy. Because food is amazing and should be shared with all. So the actual day of her birthday was 2 days later, and she is suprised by one of her friends from back home. She comes flying in and they spend a (from what i heard) fantastic weekend together. I'm super glad for her, honestly I am. She's not making friends as fast as she (or I) thought she would've and it must've been spectacular to have had a close girlfriend there unexpectedly for her birthday. Here's where I turn into a big baby. So she tells me all about her weekend and how great it was, and I happen upon her blog and she posted about her amazingly fantastic birthday and getting old etc. and there is not one mention of the gift I sent her. I love this girl. With all my heart, she is one of the most hilarious amazing mother fuckers I've ever met. But I swear to God, I have spoken with her just about every day in some form or another, tried to keep her in high spirits and just TALKED to her. Shot the shit. And this blonde moron (whom i have no idea why she's friends with, the girl's completely boring) who hasn't talked to her but TWICE in the months since she's moved comes in and all of a sudden it's the greatest birthday ever because Bimbo showed up.
Again, not mature. Totally admit that. I am just getting a little tired in general of being there for people and giving everything I have and then getting none of the glory. I know I know, shut up already.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello im new here, I found this board quite useful and it has helped me out allot. i should be able to help out & help other ppl like it has helped me.

I do like [url=http://www.timesmasher.com/fguy/]family guy episodes to watch[/url] to helps pass a lot of time.

Cheers, See you around.

May 3, 2010 at 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup i am new on here. I came upon this site I have found It exceedingly accessible & it has helped me tons. I hope to contribute & support other people like it has helped me.

Thank's, See Ya About.

June 5, 2010 at 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy i'm new here, I came upon this site I find It exceedingly accessible & it has helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute & assist other people like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around

June 6, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i'm new to this. I hit upon this site I have found It truly helpful & it's helped me out alot. I hope to contribute & guide other people like its helped me.

Cheers, See Ya About.

June 10, 2010 at 6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy i am new here, I came upon this message board I have found It positively accommodating & it's helped me loads. I hope to give something back & help others like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See You Around.

June 12, 2010 at 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i am new on here. I came upon this site I have found It exceedingly accommodating & it has helped me out alot. I should be able to contribute & support other people like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around

June 12, 2010 at 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm new here. I came accross this board I have found It quite useful and it has helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute and assist others like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, See You Later.

June 12, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i am fresh here, I hit upon this board I have found It amply accommodating & its helped me loads. I hope to contribute & guide other users like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya Later.

June 13, 2010 at 5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm fresh to this. I stumbled upon this site I have found It exceedingly accessible & it's helped me tons. I hope to give something back & assist other people like its helped me.

Thanks, See You About.

June 13, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i'm fresh here, I came accross this website I have found It quite helpful and it's helped me out a lot. I should be able to give something back & help other users like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You About.

June 13, 2010 at 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings i'm new on here. I came upon this site I have found It very accessible & it has helped me tons. I should be able to contribute & guide others like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later.

June 13, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i am new on here. I came upon this website I have found It positively accessible & it has helped me out loads. I should be able to give something back and help others like it has helped me.

Cheers, See You Around.

June 14, 2010 at 4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy i am fresh on here. I stumbled upon this forum I find It vastly useful and its helped me out so much. I hope to contribute & guide others like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later.

June 14, 2010 at 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi-ya im fresh here, I stumbled upon this message board I have found It amply accommodating & it has helped me out loads. I should be able to give something back & help other users like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See Ya Later.

June 15, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am fresh to this, I stumbled upon this message board I have found It vastly accommodating & it has helped me alot. I should be able to give something back & support other people like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around

June 16, 2010 at 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy im new on here. I came accross this message board I find It amply accommodating & it has helped me out alot. I hope to contribute & aid others like it has helped me.

Thank You, See You Later

June 17, 2010 at 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home