Thursday, October 30, 2008

Seriously losing faith

The longer I live, I find the fewer friends I have. They just keep peeling away like untrustworthy, flakey, worthless, careless layers of stinky onion down a garbage disposal. I know you should count yourself lucky to have the friends you do, but I'm really getting sick and tired, and really sad that more and more of them turn out to be turds I have to stop smelling, and just flush away.
One particular turd I keep telling myself I've already flushed, but there they are again, just bobbing up and down in the toilet, refusing to stop stinking up my life and reminding me that it's there.
And I hate this person. With every sinew of every fiber of every single part of my body, I wish I could just walk up to them with a baseball bat, and watch their nose explode in a spectacular red chrysanthemum as I bashed them full force across the face. There's that anger again. And every single time I feel like I've finally flushed them down forever to their sewagey home, I get a not so subtle reminder, right under the ribs, that they're a selfish, horrible piece of shit, and that the biggest mistake of my life was letting them into my heart and my life. Pure. Raw. Hatred. And the funny thing is is that this particular fecal scab on my life could probably care less about any of these things, should they make way to their ears, as they don't fall under the category of "their reflection". They never cared before, I don't know why I would expect anything now. But I just keep smelling that turd over and over. Still stinks. Still makes me gag. Still makes my heart wrench to know they could not care less. I wish you would just flush already you fucking joke of a human being.
It really doesn't matter how much you give to the selfish. They'll always be selfish. And then when you have absolutely nothing left, naked, penniless, and so so cold, they'll still be selfish. They won't pick you up from squalor. They'll just be really confused and pissed off why you SAID you would give them a ride to their snatch wax, but now you can't, and now they're gonna be late. Some friend you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home