Friday, November 07, 2008

Oh me

So I'm tippity typing my way all over St. Internet and Yahoo says "Hey look over here, here's an article on ways to be happy." I say "Cool Yahoo, thanks a pantload". I look merely for preventative and maintenance purposes, as I am in one of my rare and elusive, how you say, good moods. :0)
It has some good stuff, decent enough to make into my Favorites folder, and one of the things says "Don't reward a bad mood. The guilt will last far longer. Shopping, smoking, eating, all these things are quick fixes that are bad something something." Obviously I'm paraphrasing, but you get the jist of it.
So what do I do? I think "Hmmm, shopping you say?" I am broke. As a joke. That isn't funny. Because your grandma told it. I just spent $150 online shopping for pretty things. Oh no don't worry, I used a credit card. Sigh. I am way too suggestive. Those candy aisles at the grocery store were just MADE for people like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home