Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Poetry?

Standing in your doorway
Light cloth tied
Loosely about my naked frame

I don't dare come closer into the room
But there's nothing I want more

I drop my shoulder and cock my hip
And the folded fabric slides
Dangerously low on my shoulder

And you see just enough to make you wonder
Make you want
Make you catch your breath
And pray it falls a little lower

Pressed up against the door frame
I feel my heart beating into the wall
And I swear you can hear it echo throughout the room
I wet my lips

Blink twice

And slowly walk away


And I'm kicking myself the entire time

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay so im drunk but i love u so very much. i havent read ur thinkgy in a while but thats okayh, u are awesome and i think u should know that, cuz ur great, and wonderful, and all those crazy things, nose job? no, how about nothing? u've always reminded me of what i want to be like, just love myself, just beautiful for who i am, no nose job cassie, no slight imperfections, because babe, i would have u absolutely, positively, without a doubt, NO OTHER WAY! i love you and i am getting impatient on the matter of not seeing u now, i hope u understand this, because although im inebriated, i am trying to put truth into words, i love you, u r so special, and divinly inspring, yes i mean it, i miss u, and i will see you soon, have a wonderful night, adios, goodbye, syanara(?) bye

February 11, 2005 at 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you so much Paul. Come visit me soon! I don't know if I gave you our new # but I'll IM it to you as soon as I can. You're wonderful.

February 11, 2005 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that post was SO YOU!!! Peotic rash working the room!! Sadly your not trash, or else you wouldn't have been kicking yourself

February 12, 2005 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home