Monday, December 27, 2004

Wondrous

I woke up this morning completely suprised that I was not in the seventh level of hell. I say this only because of the amount of substances I embibed the night before. Christ almighty, I was in quite a state. We are all sitting in this gorgeous home and my drunk/stumbling/excessively loud self if fully convinced I am going to break something. And in between my rantings, ravings, and falling over things, I had Mr. Anaya there to brighten my spirits by being a little bitch and calling me out on my bullshit. I call him Captain Subtext of the Asshole Brigade. But I love him and the little brat knows it. This has been a really wonderful break. I got to come home and relax with my family, I got matching luggage from my grandmother for Christmas, I got to see some friends I haven't seen in ages, and my mother gave me her sewing machine for Christmas. It had been her mother's and she paid to have it fixed just for me. I almost cried it was so nice. But back I go to the grind tomorry. I am very excited to get back and get some things accomplished. My room being clean would certainly be nice. :0)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was cleaned and you were WASTED!! I love you you nerd!

January 1, 2005 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home