Wednesday, January 05, 2005

So I have to go to Church

Okay. So today was a huge day of getting things accomplished and running errands. I had to hit the bank, post office, buy greek caviar spread, (Taramosolata. SO GOOD) then read a bunch of plays. After doing all this I had to argue with VISA and Victoria's Secret on the phone for 3 hours about they screwed up my orders with the gift cards. This is also after I have dug said gift cards out from the bottom of the garbage. In my bra. SO after all this craziness, me and my partner in crime Deanna decide to spend time with Godiva, eat frozen pizza and watch Sex and the City. After our senses had been sufficiently heightened we saw a commercial for the movie The Sweetest Thing which is the most absolutely fantastically funny movie ever made since time began. It was going to be on at 8pm the following day. Well after Sex and the City ended we started saying how GREAT it would be if The Sweetest Thing would be on right now. And with arms outstretched to the sky, toward heaven at the top of my lungs, I declared "I will go to CHURCH if that movie is on!"
Say no to drugs kids. Say no to drugs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Ford said...

LOL hell hath frozen over and the gates are now wide open!!

January 5, 2005 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It totally was worth the movie. SO GO TO CHURCH.

January 6, 2005 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is this something u made one drunken night and now u never update it cuz u ended up waking up in a ditch the next morning and the only thing u can remember from the night before is that u were chugging peach schnops as u made the final decision that it was absolutely imperative that you walk to Guam at 3:27 in the morning?

January 15, 2005 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Mama Cass said...

LOL hilarious, but I have no idea who wrote that. And Guam isn't a long walk. Don't be such a baby.

January 18, 2005 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home