Monday, February 07, 2005

I Understand Now...

Okay so we all laugh at those silly actor people getting botox, face-lifts, tummy tucks and chemical peels and say "That's so dumb. They're wasting their money. Blee blah bloof." And we chuckle at their vanity and stupidity.
.......
......
......have you ever been on a camera? It picks up EVERY imperfection in your hair, your complexion, you all of a sudden have more chins than you remember having, and it adds at LEAST eight pounds to your body. Your face looks like you are storing butter in it. Unless you are one of those naturally flawless beauties that lucked out crazy style. I have never seriously considered a nose job until today. I have this bubble bubble toil and trouble giant tumor on my nose and I'm wondering if a football to the face would actually improve it. And on top of that, I did my makeup and hair today so I would ACTUALLY look good on camera for once, nada. Anyway, I'm done bitching. There's a bunch of guys on the quad playing football right now and I'm going to go ask them if I can play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home