Monday, January 31, 2005

Ponder

I sit with my head cocked slightly to the side, and as I take a slow drag of my Marlboro Light, I remember you again. And as I do every time I think of you, I smile and wonder if I should be thinking of you still. There has been no one like you, and I never deny loving you, and I've described you as "my first love", "the best thing that ever happened to me," and "the one that got away". I haven't stopped loving you and I don't know if that is entirely normal. Though I don't think I could ever be described as entirely normal. Miles away you still make me smile. And I always wonder if I did the right thing. And just when I'm positive I did....there you are again. Smiling in my mind. Just being you.

1 Comments:

Blogger artistanaya said...

aaawww that was a sentamental post! I guess you really are human, easy and trash, but human. I loved the image of you takin a drag of you cigert! poetry

February 3, 2005 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home