Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Gettin a bit weary

You ever get really tired of going out of your way to be considerate of people's feelings just to be shat upon? I do whatever I can to make sure I don't leave anyone out or make anyone uncomfortable, unwanted, or just downright shitty and I am just appalled at the complete absence of those attempts in my direction. I mean, just how incon-fucking-siderate can people be!?! And I am tired of defending them!! "Oh he didn't even think of it, so I shouldn't be mad." "She didn't know how important that was to me, so I can't be mad that she didn't understand." "They've been really busy lately so I shouldn't feel bad." Seriously, fuck that. And I am not saying I am totally guiltless. I KNOW that at one time or another, I have made someone feel crappy, but I know for sure it was not intentional, that's why I try to be understanding when these things happen to me. But for fuck sake! All I can do is just smile and pretend nothing's wrong, and hope that the karma will come back to me in some way or another. I'm just afraid one of these days, I'm going to pop, and bitch is gonna have a black eye that goes down to her fucking toenails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home