Friday, January 28, 2005

I have no energy to title this blog

I am dying. Dyyyyyyyyyyyyyying. I was "occupied" until 6am and I am currently in the box office waiting for my body to expire and my soul to ascend to somewhere that is not Bloomington-Normal. On a good note...I GOT CAST IN A SHOW!!!! I am uber excited because I get to play a 12 year old english girl, a Puritan, and a 40 year old dull career woman. Since all of these are SO similar to my personality, this is going to be one hell of a trip. On a side note though, the cast consists of 7 women and NO MEN so I am a lil wigged out by the amount of estrogen I will have to interact with on a daily basis. My friends are primarily men and for the most part, though I am proud to be a woman, I find that most feminists are whiners and I get very tired of "Ohhh! I am being opressed! Wee wee wee wah wah wah. Men suck. Glass ceiling." Like seriously, shut the fuck up. You're oppressed if you let yourself be oppressed. I have never found myself the subject of sexism because I don't put up with that bullshit and it's written all over my face. That with "asshole" and "semen receptacle". Anyway, I am excited about the show and I am excited about working with a bunch of women on the whole, but I just hope no one turns to me and says "So Cassie? What do you think about feminism?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just answer that question like I do....
"Oh Femminism... yeah I like it with a lot of salt."


Deanna*

January 31, 2005 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home