Friday, November 12, 2004

Fucking Celibate

It seriously took mea way too long to type that title correctly. I am going to type slopw so you aweoseme people outa there can read this. Let it be known that FROM THIS DAY FORWARD AND ITNIL I GRARDUATE, I CASSIE V***** AM FUCKING CELIBATE! No more! TOo many headaches! Too much crying, too much fuciking bullshit. I am WAY too fuycking amazing to be wasting myself on ridicuolsousnessand goddammiet I am going to rock this last year at ISU and I am gnot going to fuck it up worring about "Does he lkike me, why didnt' he clahll, am I fuciknig knokced up, or what is wrongn with mne?" THER IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME! I am beyond amazing and I am WAY too goddmaned fortunate with my gifrts and friends to be throwing away a goddamned second on someone who in the long run, won't vbe workth my goddamned time. I love you, those whho read this! I love those who dont! ANd I am fucking great and NOt diggin on crap. SO off I go to get crazy laid with no emotional atatchcment whatsoeverm and NOT call the guy rhe next day, or (the bettter option) to close the sexy gates that are my lkegs and just be THE BIGGEST FUCKING COCK TEAWSE I KNOW I CAN BE AND DRIVE THE MOTHA FUCKERS NUTS! FUCK YOU WOLRD!
CUZ YA AINT GETTIN NONE O' THIS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home