Saturday, September 18, 2004

Ha Ha ohhhhhhhhhhh

SO I went and hoed myself out last night with my tig o' bitties (which are REAL by the way!) a black and red satin corset, and my makeup and hair done to the nines. I was filming a movie with some dear friends of mine (NO not that kind of movie and NO not those kinds of friends :0) ) and I was supposed to be the "sexiest creature of the night" and I was.....and I was BOMBED! My favorite little mexican ever came to visit and as usual I got no sleep and was late for work the next morning. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! I was obliterated. So I am tits to the wind, smashed out of my gourd, and having a ball of a time. I chugged beer all up in that sheeyat and then woke up for work this morning for work and heard laughing in my neighbors apartment, and found that all my boys were STILL awake. So I sat and chilled with them, and was half an hour late for work. They were freshly high...on life and Mike was genuinely confused the whole time, but no one was suprised. :0)What I will do without my Lovely Latino I have to idea. Well besides be on time and well rested for work.

1 Comments:

Blogger artistanaya said...

LOL Real tits! HAHAHHA That night was all I wanted it to be. It really sucked that you had to work in the morning cause you could have been up with us till morning HIGH...on life! ;) I something you will have when I am gone and that is self esteem!! But I will call you and knock you down a peg or two!

September 19, 2004 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home