Friday, October 22, 2004

TONIGHT!

Oh man, I have been in the bluest blue funk of my life! I feel like I am swirling around in a lava lamp. BUT TONIGHT is going to be a night of supreme debauchery. I absolutely refuse to have a bad time. It is the birthday party of my friends Deanna (she's such a ho) and my other friend Mike (the one who ISN'T a dirty wanna be artist). It is going to be such a blast! They are fantastic friends and I am really looking forward to this. Plus, my friend Megan is coming down and as she has interest in the nuts of Mike so I think she will have fun too. Hope I remember posting this cuz there are going to be a couple hundred funerals for my brain cells tonight! Love love love love love!

1 Comments:

Blogger artistanaya said...

I hope you and megan had a GREAT night at the party and what not! ;)

October 31, 2004 at 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home