Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Ultimate Weekend

I can't believe how amazing this weekend was. First off, I found out that one of the sweetest most awesome guys I know thinks I am pretty awesome too and I got to spend a lot of awesome time with him. All night long. :0) I seriously can't keep my hands off him for the life of me. I love to touch and kiss him and literally all we do is laugh. So that was amazing. Then two of my roommates friends came to visit here and they KICKED ASS! Let it be known throughout space and time that Katie and Michelle (my partner in crime) are welcome at the humble abode anytime. They laughed at my little antics of drunkery and other things and they didn't kick me when I was passed out on the floor so they ruled. :0) My dad also came to visit me this past weekend and he and I had a ridiculously good time. After a couple hours of beers and vodka and dancing in the foam filled basement, the cops showed up at the party we were attending and my father took it upon himself to hassle the cops. I did not know this until a friend came up to me and said "Your dad is giving the cops a bunch of shit and hes a lil drunk. Could you come get him?" I about crapped my pants laughing. He and I listened to live jam music, shot the shit, and all my friends absolutely loved him (which didn't suprise me at all). I was so afraid he was going to chicken out and not come for various Dad reasons, but he did and it was seriously one of the best times I've ever had, and I KNOW he had a blast too. I totally needed this weekend and it unfolded beautifully. In other news, my Mike left for LA a bit ago and I just saw a picture of him and almost started to cry I miss him so much. I hope he is doing well and smiling as much as I am because that little burrito peddler deserves it. I am in wonderfully high spirits and I hope everyone else is too!

1 Comments:

Blogger artistanaya said...

LOL I am in high spirits too! I am currently looking for a job. I went running on the beach last week end and also went to a kick ass party in the Hills!!! It was a sweet ass house! Glad to hear your doing great as well. I miss you to babe!!

October 13, 2004 at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home