Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloweenie

So I had a crazy ass weekend. On friday my roommate/friend Doug and I last minute (his idea) dressed up as a white trash couple and went to this party. We were hilarious. He was wearing a brown hunters cap with a camouflage jacket and a gray wife beater stuffed with the PERFECT saggy gut and he scruffed his face up with makeup and we had matching blacked out teeth. My hair was swoop teased like something out of a cheap 80's whorehouse, huge silver hoop earrings, blue eyeshadow, thick black eyeliner, ho red lipstick, and a perfect 3 shade too dark makeup line along my jaw. I was garbed in a cutoff Harley Davidson shirt, daisy duke shorts, and high heeled sandals (I got the idea from a picture of Ento's mom).We made up names for ourselves but as we got drunker and drunker, they kept changing. It was absolutely hilarious. We had a total blast. Then on Saturday night I was the hangover fairy, and I was so excited cuz I was like "Look at creative artistic original me" And I would've been right, had I not designed makeup and hair that looked not unlike Slipknot/Kiss. So I just ate candy corn, smoked cigs, danced, and forgot all about it. BUT my roommates had great costumes this weekend. My dearest Adam was the PERFECT Pee Wee Herman, and night 2, doug and his friend amy dressed up as My Buddy and Kid Sister and they were awesome. And my roommate Laurie of the flowing red hair was a Greek goddess, even though she claims she was raped by Vikings. I know for a fact that Vikings don't like Greek, so I have to see if her story checks out. At any rate, it was a crazy ass weekend and I have plenty of ridiculous pictures to enjoy for years to come. If i don't burn them first. Gnight all you crazy people. Talk hard.
:0)

1 Comments:

Blogger artistanaya said...

My mom may dress as a tramp but she hardly has saggy breast. She just had them worked on!

November 1, 2004 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home