Friday, September 03, 2004

Midnight in London

Ghostly fog groans o'er the bog
And whispers to the night
Muggy weather soaks the leather
Boots I wear too tight
The stone appeals to these clicking heels
As I meander through the mist
An eerie glow peeks out to show
Where all the moonbeams kiss

Unknown words of things absurd
Lick at my inner ear
I slightly turn, my face tinged stern
My anxiety sliding towards fear
My footsteps quicken, my heart turns chicken
As I gracefully bolt through the haze
I try to stay calm, racing heart, sweaty palms
But my neuroses won't give way.

A skitter and skat, nervous pitter pat
Even the sewer rats know something's wrong
And then, sure as shit, in a flamboyant fit
Richard Simmons busts out in song.

Why do I always have that DREAM!?!?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger artistanaya said...

LOL hahaha you said as you "gracefullY bolt through the haze" GRACEFULLY! LOL hahaha you kill me!!!

September 4, 2004 at 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home