Saturday, August 21, 2004

Stellar

So last night started like a trip to the gyno in a third world country. Unpleasant to say the least. I was pissy, bad fight with a loved one, and there was a considerable amount of crying in the bargain. I was not having fun, so I didn't want to bring anyone down that was at the party next door so I decided to stay in. After a while, I decided I would at least go out and have a smoke and see what the cool kids were up to while I was pouting in my room. I am so glad I did, because last night proved to be one of the most freakin fun nights ever. Thanks to my good friend *Princeton, after the use of a certain controlled substance (don't worry, i had control over it) I decided I was going to have a blast and hang the cost. And I totally did. I went on the road (or at least just into my friend's room) with the Mike and Cassie Show. This consisted of my dear friend Mike and I peeing ourselves laughing about all of our inside jokes while others looked on in puzzlement. Now, this isn't that bad you say, but literally the Mike and Cassie show was an hour long special. We could not stop laughing. We pondered why an especially obese woman in a pink tube top and hairy legs would ever be on the set of the Hallmark commercial we were filming, we followed each other's thought trains, or just waved as they went by, and just fucking laughed ourselves sick. Then as I flitted about from group to group, social locust that I am, I took my friend Mike's hat in jest. And at the end of the night, he said I could keep it and I literally haven't taken it off since, except to shower and sleep. I will miss you, you crazy bitch. Alll night long.

1 Comments:

Blogger artistanaya said...

HAHAHA That was teh best show ever!!! I love the part when you said STARING MIKE, but you menat smeck! ;) I also enjoyed when i had to call your ass out about the duke of spain!! All night long! I am glad you wear the hat a lot, but the shower, that is a bit much honey! love ya

August 22, 2004 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home