Thursday, August 26, 2004

Crazy Awesome

SO one of the greatest comedic actors I have ever known happens to be my friend Caitlin and I just found out she is going to be in a new movie about George Lucas' life. She is going to be a huge nerd apparently and she has lines and everything and I could just pee I am so happy for her. This girl is the shit and totally deserves this. I also had a good day. My math class I have been like obsessing over isn't that difficult and the teacher is the funniest old man ever. I don't know his real name, but I've named him Mr. Puddin' and I even wrote a poem about him. And I can't say I haven't thought about making a T-shirt that says "I Love Mr. Puddin'" He's hilarious! And old! A winning combination! Ok well Im hot and sweaty so I am ending this madness right now. Mr. Puddin' rules the school!

1 Comments:

Blogger artistanaya said...

thats all great, but keep your shameless plugs off my artistic site!! For those of you who don't know it www.artistanaya.blogspot.com

August 30, 2004 at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home