Monday, August 02, 2004

Diva Wonderboy

When toothless yokels dare to speak,
And make my eyes go red,
When mothers of forty want their Happy Brat Meals,
And I want them to leave instead.
When I've had just about enough,
Almost more than I can take,
And I'm feeling almost "dead inside"
From acting so g-darn fake.

My little Diva Wonderboy is ready at my side,
With his "brrr's" and dolphin moves
And his comments so wonderfully snide.
And when I think I'll almost pop
From dumb customers' requests,
He reminds me that I'm just a trick
And "Stop speaking" he suggests.

I'll miss my Diva Wonderboy
Without him, work is lame.
But I'll probly be fired in less than a week
Still, without him, it just won't be the same.

I'll miss you so much Mike! I pray you'll go on to wonderful things! La la la la SHA-TAAAAP!!! :0 )
Love
Me

1 Comments:

Blogger artistanaya said...

I loved every minute if this blog. Most of your other thoughts are shit. BUt this one is something fresh and knew. I am lovin it!! ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
now shameless plug,
artistanaya.blogspot.com

August 11, 2004 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home