Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sauna

Grin
Want it
Wet your lips
Drag your gaze across my contours

Really, I don't mind

I feel your force
Your need
Your power
Lick between the grooves and crevices of my body in hot steaming paths until I feel nothing but

Your hands
Your lips
And the hunger that's ripping apart your insides and clawing through every open pore to savor a single drop of the amorphous sweetness that is my flesh

Eyes gleaming
Anticipation building
Panting
Sweating
Wrenching
Writhing

Purge...

Collapse.

Grin
Open one drifting eye
And wet your lips again

Because I'm not done with you yet

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha. evil.

March 23, 2005 at 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehhe. How nolstagic....

April 4, 2005 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nostalgic! That's the correct spelling. Random Note: Go New Orleans drunk fest! Yippie parade!!!

April 4, 2005 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home