Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving ruled!

So my folks split up like 2 years ago and to make a long story short, holidays have been kind of a bitch ever since, so this Thanksgiving, I decided to stay at my apartment and my friend Deanna and I celebrated it up Greek style. It was AWESOME. We roasted a chicken all greek style with olive oil, lemon, and garlic, put the potatoes in the pan, feta cheese in the salad, (and ANCHOVIES! THANK GOD I FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES THEM!!) and we drank a whole huge $5 bottle of white zinfandel (one and a half liters i believe it was) throughout the whole process. So we got bombed, watched Drop Dead Gorgeous (funniest movie of all TIME), One Fine Day, and Ferris Buehler's Day Off. We topped it off with some Neopolitan ice cream and some water and I had a couple of aspirins to save my ass today. I had no idea that you could have a holiday that was completely stress free, and still have awesome food, and great company. Do you know how freakin stellar it is to spend a holiday COMPLETELY in your pajamas, no makeup, not being around anyone you don't want to be, and smoking as many cigs and drinking as many glasses of wine without someone having something to say about it? It RULES! I highly recommend it. Then, my daddy is coming today to see me, (and hopefully bring leftovers) so I am still going to be able to see him! EXCELLENT!! This Thanksgiving break has been absolutely amazing and I am just so relaxed and refreshed. It has been exactly what I needed and it has been all thanks to Adam Pumpkin Pants and Deanna Petri Dish Greeksonis. I love you guys! Whoops, time for AA.
Mike Adiva? I miss you and I'm coming to see your ass in the spring. Just you wait, Mike Adiva, just you wait.
Mmmm, I smell judgement. Smells like burritos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home