Monday, November 15, 2004

Crud

So I know that you hear the phrase "Why do bad things happen to good people?" and you're like "bad things happen to everyone, suck it up, deal with it, quit yer bitchin'" But seriously, like one of my best friends in the entire world has been totally fucked by petty crime lately. He was mugged over the summer, then his car was broken into less than a month ago, then again tonight. They stole all his CD's last time and this time they stole his $12 fishing pole that was in the back. Who are these fuckers? And why doesn't this shit happen to the yuppy who makes her waitress cry or the rude cell phone guy you see in every public place that pisses you off? And who fucking steals a fishing pole?!? I don't understand it at all. I am just really very angry and could start on a stabbing spree at any moment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok I still love you.

November 19, 2004 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Mama Cass said...

Thank you anonymous, I love you too. :)

November 23, 2004 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home