Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Bits of Honesty

I know that if I tried my ass off, I could succeed at absolutely anything I attempted.
I am 30 times weaker than my outer appearance.
I love smiling more than just about anything in the world.
I fear the day I will have to choose between career and a family.
I slept with my childhood teddy bear Go-Go up until last year, and only stopped because he was falling apart.
I really do hate smoking.
God and I are good friends.
If I could do anything I wanted at this very second, I would up and move to San Francisco, and make only one phone call back here to say I was alive and safe.
I miss my Mama.
I think dirty jokes are as hilarious as they are disgusting.
I swear too much.
I think marriage is absolutely beautiful, but nearly impossible.
Sometimes I love my friends so much I cry because my physical body can't take how much love I feel for them.

Oh yes, and I have Gonnhasyphiherpatitis Q....was that too much information? :0)

Did I mention I am a smartass?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home